EACA Winter Show Terms & Conditions
TERMS and CONDITIONS
EACA 2019 Winter Art Show
Friday, December 13 and Saturday, December 14, 2019
1. Open only to paid members of the Eldorado Arts and Crafts Association.
2. Fee of $55.00 for an individual artist, which is due by November 13, along with a completed
EACA Winter Show Application. By applying for the show artists agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. All show artists must participate on a committee in preparation for the show.
4. Artists must represent, show, and sell their own work and must be present during the open
show hours of 11:00 am to 6:00 pm Friday, December 13, and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Saturday,
5. IMPORTANT! No supplies will be provided. All participants must bring their own extension cords,
lighting, display tables*, or free-standing walls.
THERE ARE NO MEANS FOR HANGING ARTWORK. ARTISTS REQUIRING WALL SPACE MUST PROVIDE
THEIR OWN FREESTANDING WALLS (e.g. ProPanels). NOTHING MAY BE AFFIXED TO FACILITY
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org