EACA Fall Show Terms & Conditions
TERMS and CONDITIONS
EACA 2018 Fall Show
Friday, October 19 and Saturday, October 20, 2018
1. Open only to paid members of the Eldorado Arts and Crafts Association.
2. Fee of $120.00 for an individual space or $75.00/artist for a shared space, which is due by August
15, along with a completed EACA Fall Show Application and Santa Fe Special Event License
Application. Fee includes a $10 Santa Fe Special Event License for each artist. Deduct $10 if you
have already paid a SF Special Event License fee in 2018 – however, a SF City Special Event License
Application must still be filled out and submitted w/application.
3. First time Fall Show artists will be contacted by a member of the show’s mentor committee to
answer any of your questions. New members may also email firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions. Let us know you’re a first time Fall Show artist on the application form.
4. All show artists must participate on a committee in preparation for the show.
5. Artists must represent, show, and sell their own work and must be present during the open show
hours of 3:00 to 7:00 pm Friday, October 19, and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday, October 20.
6. IMPORTANT! No supplies will be provided. All participants must bring their own extension cords,
lighting, display tables*, or free-standing walls. THERE ARE NO MEANS FOR HANGING ARTWORK.
ARTISTS REQUIRING WALL SPACE MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN FREESTANDING WALLS (e.g.
ProPanels). NOTHING MAY BE AFFIXED TO FACILITY WALLS. *Note: Chairs and 8-foot tables are
available for your use at the church.
7. Artists must pay Santa Fe City gross receipts tax of 8.4375% (this amount is subject to change) to
NM Taxation & Revenue. You must have a NM CRS ID to submit your taxes. You can apply for one
8. During show hours, the parking spaces close to the church doors are for the customers. So, after
setup of your booth, move your car to the back parking area.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com