The 2021 Winter Show application process opens up November 1 and closes November 7.
Applications submitted outside of these dates will not be accepted.
Eldorado Arts and Crafts Association
2021 Winter Art Shows
Saturday, November 20, 2021
Saturday, December 4, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Only online applications will be accepted!
As members of the Eldorado Arts and Crafts Association, you are invited to participate in the 2021 Winter Art Show, which will be held on two Saturdays November 20th and December 4th at the Eldorado Community Center, 1 Hacienda Loop.
This years event will accommodate approximately 24 artists per day and will be chaired by Karen Murry and Judy Kramer.
Eligibility: To participate, each artist must be a paid member of the Eldorado Arts and Crafts Association for the current Calendar year. Per the EACA bylaws, artists must also live off of one of the three Eldorado entrances.
Registration: Early registration is encouraged as there is limited space. Registrations will be processed in the order received. Register online Starting November 1, 2021, payment through PayPal or Credit card.
FINAL DATE FOR APPLICATIONS TO BE RECEIVED BY NOVEMBER 7TH.
Cost $25 per artist per show.
Organizational Meeting: There will not be an organizational meeting for this show. All communication will be via email.
Committee Participation: All participating artists will be expected to sign up for a committee:
1) Publicity, calendars, social media
2) Signs and Banners
3) Room Captain
We will make every effort to match you with your desired committee.
Drop-out Policy: There will be NO REFUNDS as funds are committed to advertising and printing of materials well in advance of the show.
Terms and Conditions
EACA 2021 Winter Art Show
Saturday November 20, 2021 and December 4, 2021
1. Open only to paid members of the Eldorado Arts and Crafts Association.
2. Fee of $25 for an individual artist for a single day or $50.00 for both days, which is due by November 7, 2021 along with a completed EACA Winter Show Application. By applying for the show the artists agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. All show artists must participate on a committee in preparation for the show.
4. Artists must represent, show, and sell their own work and must be present during the open show hours of 10 am- 4 pm Saturday November 20, 2021 and/or December 4, 2021.
Important! No supplies will be provided. All participants must bring their own extension cords, lighting, display tables or free standing walls.
THER ARE NO MEANS FOR HANGING ARTWORK. ARTISTS REQUIRING WALL SPACE MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN FREE STANDING WALLS (E.G. PRO PANELS). NOTHING MAY BE AFFIXED TO FACILITY WALLS.